3.21.2018

What Janelle is up to


 I thought that perhaps you might like a look into what my current existence is like uat this particular  moment.
So here is a quick update into what's keeping me occupied these days.


  • SCHOOL. SRLY I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO RN. BUT YAY  ITS MY LAST YEAR. + RANDOM FACT. THIS GIRL IS HOMESCHOOLED AND QUITE PROUD OF IT.

  • I HAVE BEEN READING BOOKS LIKE CRAZY THIS LAST MONTH!! SO MANY GOOD BOOKS + SLEEPLESS NIGHTS = ME TRYING TO FUNCTION ON COFFEE & 5 HOURS OF SLEEP.

  • TRYING  FINISH  WRITING A SHORT STORY FOR THE BLOG. BUT YOU KNOW ME EVER THE PROCRASTINATOR  IS HAVING A HARD TIME COMPLETING IT.

  • HAD LOTS AND LOTS OF RANDOM MOMENTS WITH SOME OF MY COUSINS. MOSTLY BECAUSE I'M LEGIT THE DEFINITION  OF  RANDOM.




  • IT SNOWED.. AGAIN. FOR TWO DAYS STRATE. *WIPES AWAY TEARS* I REALLY WOULD LIKE SPRING TO COME. BUT WHEN YOU LIVE IN UPSTATE NEW  YORK AND ITS STILL MARCH, WERE PROBABLY IN FOR ANOTHER MONTH OF SNOWY DAYS. 

  • STILL DREAMING ABOUT  THE HOT SPRINGS THAT WE WENT TO IN CENTRAL AMERICA. SRLY IT WAS THE MOST RELAXING/BEAUTFUL PLACE I'VE EVER  BEEN  TOO.

  • LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE DRINKING.  + TRYING TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE  LATTES. AKA GOING ON  YOUTUBE AND WATCHING VIDEOS 

  • DYING TO WATCH THE NEXT EPPISODE OF WHEN CALLS THE HEART BECAUSE.... OKAY FINE I WONT SPOIL IT  FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T UP TO DATE. BUT LET ME JUST SAY THIS . ITS. GOING. TO. BE. THE . BEST . EPPISODE. EVER. (now aren't you just a bit curious about it) *inserts evil laughter* 

  • SO I COMPLETELY REARRANGED MY CLOSET THE OTHER DAY. 

  • BROKE MY NEW I PHONE AND HAVE TO GO REPLACE IT  TODAY. NOT COOL. 
               (Why is this so funny)

  • BROUGHT BACK 60 POUNDS OF  COFFEE FROM CENTRAL AMERICA. BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE BEST COFFEE EVER.

  • BEEN TRYING TO GET UP EARLIER  IN THE  MORNING 

  • LISTENING TO A LOT OF FOR KING AND  COUNTRY + SWITCHFOOT. 

  • MY DIFFUSER  BROKE SO NOW I HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE. 
  • TRYING TO PLAN FOR MY NEXT ADVENTURES.  ANYONE WANT TO GO TO PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND WITH ME????? ALSO IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN FIND $ 10,000 THAT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS.
  • READING THROUGH  THE BOOK OF ISAIAH THIS MONTH.  WOW. SO MUCH GOOD STUFF. 

  • WATCHED CRIMINAL MINDS WITH MY COUSINS & WAS LEGIT SCARED OUT OF MY MIND . 

  • SO MUCH LAUGHTER WITH THE BESTIE. EVEN IF SHE HAPPENS TO LIVE THOUSANDS OF MILES AWAY. THANK GOD FOR MESSENGER.

  • LEGIT HAVE A HUGE STACK OF BOOKS THAT ARE WAITING TO BE READ.

  • Set up my first the checking account & now feel like a regular grownup ;) 



So now it's your turn. I want to hear about YOU.
What random things have you been up to? Are you excited for warmer weather ??? Are binge watching any shows rn. Do you have any trips planned for this year??

              (The bros & I )
   
                       (best food EVER)


              (The normal view rn)




what verse(s) bring you hope? is it rainy or snowy or foggy or icy or warm or cold by you rn??


Happiest times are spent with a book in hand

8 comments:

  1. Janelle! I would love to go to Prince Edward Island with you. I just don't know if my parents would let me. All though I could seek away lol😂 just kidding. But I am not kidding about wanting to go. Not much has happened to me other then I had to go to urnget care the doctor said that I am sick with strep throat. I really hope I can go to gym on Tuesday he said that I am contagious because I have a fever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My dear I am so sorry that you are not feeling well!

      Delete
    2. Did you really mean it about going to Prince Edward Island?

      Delete
    3. Not really. I was only wishing that I could go someday:)

      Delete
  2. Awesome post, Janelle! I love random-life-tidbits posts like this. :) Ditto on the checking account thing too... xD

    I'm def excited for warmer weather! I love winter, but I'm looking forward to spring. We had a pretty warm February, but then we've got dusting of snow the past 3 Wednesday mornings...?? O.O Trips planned? Yup! A graduation trip, a missions/work trip, and hopefully a camping trip. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl!
    The winter wants to hang on as long as it possibly can... *sad sigh*
    Ahh adventures are so much fun to look forward too ;) (and go on) Also mission trips are 👌🏻 such a wonderful way experience the world and share the love of Jesus:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes yes!! Would love to be in the hot springs right now!
    Can totally relate to the stacks of books to be read! I feel like by the time I'm done with one stack another stack accumalates. And then there's that series I want to buy. OH, and I NEED to re read that series.... #bookreaderprobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars! Like yess to all of these ;)
    There are always so many books to read and so little time *tears*
    Thanks for the comment ☺️
    #thestruggleisreal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram