11.14.2018

Hey kid, let’s celebrate 

Heyyyy all. I miss you.

I’m driving home today (as I write this) from one of my many cousins weddings  & I’ve just been thinking about how amazing it is to be surrounded by people you love celebrating a beautiful event. We had so much fun simply talking and laughing together. Seeing cousins and fam I hadn’t seen in months. Oh and I PRACTICALLY DRANK COFFEE ALLL WEEKEND so there’s that too. It was so renewing to have late night  laughter and conversations and just get caught up on each others lives. ALSO I HAD BUBBLE TEA FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER. (btw it was delicious) 
I came away with a full heart and a joyful spirit. And so thankful for the memories I’ve made.

  But I’ve been thinking how I want to celebrate people on a daily basis. Notice the little things. Simple things. Coming and praying along side someone . Take time out of your life and spend it with a friend. These soul moments are the times you will remember and cherish for the rest of your life, I promise xxxx

ps. How do you relate? What joyful moments have experienced recently?

                  

12 comments:

  1. Aww I can relate to this! I went to a wedding last weekend & met lots of interesting people/caught up with old friends so that was awesome ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun Janelle! I have never been to any family weddings, at lest not yet, but some day I will be going to my siblings weddings, and that will be really special! And I am sure you will be going to your siblings weddings as well someday. Also I lovee your shirt!✌ where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really a good time 💛💛
      Thanksss I actually grabbed it from a bin at a concert :)

      Delete
  3. Awe yesss! It's so very good for the soul to spend time with people who make you so happy inside 😊
    Life is pretty hard right now, but in the midst of it God has given us an encouraging family to fellowship with and us girls/ladies started a Bible study this month. It's been so inspiring and renewing, so I'm thanking the Lord!! He is good always! 🙌❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl YES!!!
      Spending time studding Gods word always leaves me refreshed and encouraged.
      ☺️☺️

      Delete
  4. "Celebrate people on a daily basis." <3
    It's something I've been pondering on lately - my need to celebrate people who are around me *already.* People I tend to look over because of the pure normalcy of them being there. Because THOSE people are the ones I am truly called to invest in. Anyway, you're spot on, as always. ;) -Shar

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this.
    thanks for sharing your thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dudeee i lovee this so much.
    celebrating one another is such an amazing thing. i like how you said that taking the time to do small things with people is one of the best ways to celebrate and value each other.
    a fantastic post as always :D
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram