12.12.2018

LIFE LATELY


                   
So.....
I haven’t done a life update in quite a while, I’ve been pretty busy with life. so here a few things ive been up to the past few weeks 

  1) I’ve been super busy with work. It’s crazy how you look at your week and think there’s not much planed.. but then suddenly its like okay awesome! i actually have time to take a shower!

2) um Christmas shopping 🙈 dude I’ve hardly started lolol I guess I’ll probably be one of those desperate last minuet shoppers. But srly I’ve been trying to make it a priority to focus this month especially on the birth of Jesus and what that really means for us. 
3) we had our first real cold weather. The other day it was -3 when I got up. Okay bye now I’m moving somewhere warmer. 

4) I’ve been drinking wayyyyy to many Starbucks Christmas coffees. Please send help. 
5) I saw the sunrise last week andddd I seriously was so inspired to wake up early every morning.... until my alarm went off at 6:00 the next morning. I was much less inspired at that moment. lolol 

6) Iv'e Been binge reading (is that a thing) the Anne of Green Gables and Emily of New Moon Books. and I'm pretty sure that they ARE THE GREATEST BOOKS OF ALL TIMES. sorry for shouting but srly so luch love for L.M.Montgomery 

  7)  Trying to cuddle with the baby sis before she gets any bigger. why do they have to grow up so fast!?!?


 8) let the Christmas movie binge watching begin. and by Christmas binge movie watching, I mean watching all my regular shows that I've been to busy to see. XD I'm not a huge Christmas movie fan but I am a sucker for the classics. 

9) Journaling and writing down thoughts. I am by no means the best hand writer, but i find it refreshing and releasing to sit and write my thoughts or "draw" a picture. also I've been thinking how therapeutic it is to keep  a journal. writing down our hopes, dreams, sorrows, pain, joy  all recorded in the pages of a book. 



10) i am in loveeeee with the song Control by For King And Country. if you haven't heard their new album check it out. srly its amazing.




how is your Christmas season going? Its really flying by for me. tell me one of your fave Christmas movies.   

p.s. I'm part of Twelve Days of Christmas blog tag starting this Friday. so be sure to check back here for a new post XD XD


8 comments:

  1. All these beautiful pictures!!! Haha binge reading is totally real for me! XD the biggest thing that happened this month was my little brother finally making his arrival!! He's 2 days old <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I’m glad I’m not the only one who binge reads xx
      Aww little babies are the best ❤️ Congrats

      Delete
  2. ahhhh! so same on numbers 2 and 4 also i love lm montgomery and you have a baby sibling??? if you don't mind me asking, how old are you? i'm almost 19 and my youngest sibling is almost 1. i don't meet many people with siblings so much younger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L.M.Montgomery is LIFE lol
      I just turned 19 🙈 I’m the oldest of 7 kids and my baby sister is 5 months old :) :)
      It’s pretty cool to be able to have so many siblings. Idk what I’d do without them.. ❤️

      Delete
  3. These photos are lovely!!!!! My month is flying by as well -- lots of Christmas movies, a few Christmas books (the new one from Terri Blackstock is beautiful!) and having fun on my blog party, because parties are amazing. ;)
    I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I love Terri Blackstock :) :)
      Merry Christmas to you as well ❤️❤️

      Delete
  4. Yes, Anne Of Green Gables is is like my fave too! It is so legit!💕 I love your post! Your hand writing is really good! I love the picture of you and Myia. She is so adorable!💕 How old is she now? PS I can't wait until 12 Days of Christmas either!😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHH the coffee looks so good!! i lovee the fresh smell of coffee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram