12.29.2018

I'm Afraid Too



Do we let fear control our lives? When my life is great,  its easy to forget about it. 
and then fear. its that all to familiar gut wrenching feeling deep in the pit of your stomach. the one that no matter how hard you try and forget is still there.

loosing what I so carefully dreamed is terrifying.

in the desire to be free from fear I instead replace it with a false truth. you bury the dread, pain and panic. and its okay for a while, you may even forget about it.
until the next avalanche comes.

then what? do i start all over again? am i going to have to live with this fear forever?
will i ever be able to stand up and say ENOUGH. 
I want to, Oh how i want to.
i think I'm learning too. the fear is still there but i don't have to let it control me. 

FEAR IS A LIAR (go listen to Zach Williams song)

12 comments:

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram