2.20.2019

Things I’m learning to appreciate






Listening to Patsy Cline late at night. 
Inside jokes with friends. Eating fresh sourdough bread at 11 pm. Being excited to see some of my favorite people.

Getting up in the morning  and drinking  fresh Honduras coffee. 
Leaving the cold north and going somewhere warm. Taking a whole stack of books on vacation with me.  Actually learning a song on my ukulele!!


Dreaming of my garden and spring, which doesn’t seem that far off anymore. 
I guess I’m just realizing that the little everyday moments  and dreams are actually the best. 

Life is good dudes! 



What are some moments you’ve
 learned to love and appreciate recently? 

13 comments:

  1. Can't wait for gardening either!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS! I'm learning to appreciate random smiles form strangers, hugs from coworkers, hot tea, and sunshine through the dark clouds. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, yes! It's the little things that make the world go 'round. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Mine are coffee with maple syrup (it's so good gives off a richer butter taste) and sitting on the bus next to a kind student who has drrams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wowwww that sounds AMAZING!! I’ll definitely have to try that coffee drink sometime ☺️🤩

      Delete
  5. Family is one for sure!😁 and friends. Cool that your learning a song on the uku. My two brothers and I play the uku as well, it's really a fun little thing. I learned Jesus There's Something About That Name: I love your Janelle! Great job!!💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I've been learning about appreciate and remeber the little things not just the big things. One thing that has been helping me with that is that I've been writing in a 5 year journal. They are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yes a five year journal is so cool!
      ❤️❤️

      Delete
  7. LOVE LoVe this!!
    Patsy Cline is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram