3.06.2019

Just a little ramble + Jesus talk 

Hey. Friends sooo I thought I would post more on this vacation BUT apparently not lolol.
Actually it’s been quite the month, we had some unexpected things happen while on our trip. But God is good and no matter what life throws at us HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT!

I’ve been journaling so much recently. This is the fastest book I’ve filled up in years lol it’s been great!



Been listening to a lot of Michael W. Smith his album  Worship is amazinggg. So please go listen to it rn. It’s okay I’ll wait...

Great your back! Let us continue 

Love this bible verse!

Psalms 48:5
Why my soul are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? PUT YOUR hope in God! For I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God!”



Oh and I think I have an obsession with Polaroids SRLY go yet yo-self one! And start filling your wall up with cool memories xxx

one last thing 

I’ve been thinking a lot about the ART OF LIVING & what it means to me. 
Cause when you really think about it there’s SO MUCH DEPTH to 
that!! You know! 
Idk it’s just something I’ve been pondering xxxx 


Okay enough about me. How was YOUR February? Let me know in the comments below XD 



.

5 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so aesthetic! I love Psalm 48:5!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!!
      Yes isn’t that verse so incredible 💛💛

      Delete
  2. ah love your pictures!!!
    February was fantastic, got to travel with my friends for a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janelle!! I'm so happy I've found you! Your blog is absolutely gorgeous, I love your aesthetic!!

    I loooooove polaroids!! ^.^

    Also, when you said "I’ve been thinking a lot about the ART OF LIVING & what it means to me. Cause when you really think about it there’s SO MUCH DEPTH to that." Ok, but I've been thinking about that sooooo much lately!! It's fascinating when you think about how deep it actually is!!

    Can't wait to read more Janelle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great! Altgough there is ups and downs, God is so faithful!! I love Polaroid cameras my mom said she might get me one for my birthday. I have really been getting into nursing. Believe God has called me to be a Hospice nurse. I just love taking care of older people. I help take care of my great grandma when she was sick and my great-aunt as well. I also got to witness both deaths it was heard but it's apart og life. Everyone dies sooner or later. I know I will see them again in Heaven someday, just knowing that is what gives me joy and peace. Plasms is my favorite book in the Bible. Love your post Janelle!! Can't wait for more!😍💕😁

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram