12.30.2018

December is over and so is 2018! Yikes 


HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
for the past year i've posted 87 times! i really, really love blogging! it inspires me and i truly feel comfortable sharing and being myself. 

THE NEW STUFF THAT HAPPENED 
So like 2018 was a fantastic year. (I think my favorite so far) but I can’t wait to see what new memories 2019 will hold. Looking back it’s crazy to see all the change that has happened. Dude life is crazy... 

I went to Africa. AFRICA Ugh I can’t even believe all of the crazy things we experienced. The stories I could tell lolol. But it was so good for me! 
I took over our garden this year and planted everything myself. It was awesome. I can’t wait till spring! 
All of the amazing memories I made this year with my fave people. (Sometimes I just scroll through my pictures and want to cry lol)
I GRADUATED!!!! DID A POST ABOUT IT HERE I CAN’T EVEN EXPRESS HOW GREAT IS IS TO BE FINISHED WITH SCHOOL!!!

My baby sis was born this summer (that makes 7 of us) and she has stolen our hearts ♥️ 
AND TOP OF THAT i spent a weekend camping out on the beach with friends 

And there was so much more.. days. Summer. Laughter. Moments. Driving with the windows open. Blasting a good song. 

       
So I guess this post is saying that I’m really excited about 2019 i read some of this past year’s blog post and realized that my style has changed. I’m much more lifestyle than I used to be. It’s kind of crazy to see the change in my thoughts and perspective. Though I’ll still be child at heart. Just ask any of my friends. Lolol DREAMLAND IS STILL MY HOME. 

 what I’m trying to say is that my eyes have opened up and I’m seeing a bit more of what’s in what. I’m finding out what 19 year old Janelle is and what she likes doing. Its pretty cool, but a little scary at the same time.  I had a lot of bad things in 2018 but a lot of beautiful things too. I’ve been learning to readjust my priorities a bit and LOVE THE LITTLE MOMENTS. 

2019 is going to be lit. 

                            
WHAT UNEXPECTED BUT AMAZING THING HAPPENED TO YOU THIS YEAR? ALSO YOUR TOP FAVE POST OF MINE THIS YEAR?

10 comments:

  1. K first let me say that your room is the most gorgeous room I've ever seen 😍 and your 2018 sounds so completely amazing!!! Ever since I was 8 I've wanted to go to Africa, so if u have any advice I'd love to hear it. <33 can't wait to see what 2019 brings for everyone! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw aw thank you ☺️ it was a really good year! Tho not without it hardships.
      Ah yes Africa! I have a couple of blog posts that I did in January and one titled “why everyone should travel to a third world country”. One tip I have for you is don’t be afraid of not understanding what you are feeling. My trip to Africa changed me like crazy! I’m so glad I went!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you had such an amazing year!!!
    Unexpected, but amazing? Maybe an Oregon trip with my grandparents! I haven't been reading your blog long enough to know my fave post,sorry :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH OH OH that sounds lovely XD
      haha that's okay <3
      hope this New Year is amazing for you!

      Delete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    something pretty amazing that happened this year was that i was able to take a road trip across the USA with some friends! it was pretty epic xxx
    My fave post that you did was probably Life To Me. XD XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happiest of New Years to you <3 <3
      Ahhh jealous a road trip w friends sounds like a wild time!!! and defiantly a trip for the books!
      aw THANKSSSS im so glad that you liked that post xxx

      Delete
  4. UGHHH Girl! your room is so pretty AHHH lolol. i adore this post XD you love deeply and laugh loudly and appreciate fully and want to. That's exactly the way I want to be, which is why I loved this post.it makes me so happy that you are happy!
    unexpected but amazing thing that happened this year was that my friend and I spend two weeks together in the summer at her lake house. she lives in another state so it was really awesome to spend that time with her <3 <3
    My year was COMPLETELY different from what I expected. Some of it was very bitter, but a lot of it was sweet, too.My year was COMPLETELY different from what I expected. Some of it was very bitter, but a lot of it was sweet, too.

    Also i think my faveorite post of yours was probably RAW. dude that was SO SO good! great job Janelle.
    I so appreciate your positive attitude and looking on the happy or funny side of things. It's refreshing, honestly. You're inspiring. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. are you trrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyying to make me emotional?!!!? like stooppp right now. srsly. I like don't even know what to say other than thank you and wow you're like making me all sappy again. ;)
    AHHHHH spending two weeks w your friend sound AMAZING!!!!
    YOu are so sweet! i'm glad that you enjoyed it!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had really big year!! Have a good 2019!! (also your photos are so pretty OMG)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram