12.24.2018

 CHRISTMAS HAPPENING + FEELS 


Merry Christmas folks!!

Ahh the day we celebrate Jesus, Family and, just the joy of being able to do life with the people we love best. The snow that falls lazily down. Capturing moments. Wrapping the gifts. Seeing the look on little siblings faces as they open their presents. My new record player it’s amazingggggg. ^^ new books. Christmas morning playlist. Fresh coffee in the morning. Baking all the yummy goodness. The house filling up with family. Laughter. 

I’d like to leave you with the thought I had after watching It’s a Wonderful Life. 
No man is truly poor as long as he has friends.”



I’m off to go stuff myself with delicious food *cough* but basically I just wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS  EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!



What are you doing for Christmas// fave Christmas song// Christmas Memory??

15 comments:

  1. Aww thanks girl! Have a great Christmas! Merry Christmas Janelle!!😁🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. The aesthetic in your pics.. Loved it!! So glad u had a good Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyy thanks!!
      I hope you had a lovely Christmas as well!

      Delete
  3. Love love love each photo. All the fuzzy Christmas feels. <3
    +I'm struggling with jealousy over that Bing Crosby record over here XD
    Merry merry Christmas to you!
    | Julianna |
    https://keysofblackandivory.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks girl!
      Its srly the best XD XD
      Merriest of Christmas's to you as well xxx

      Delete
  4. loveeee the pictures! Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Golly, your pictures *heart eyes*

    I'm so glad you took part in 12DoC! Happy New Year, Janelle! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram