5.01.2019

April Monthly Post


Anyone ready for some sporadic things?!?! K K 
HERE WE GO......
................
................

walking out the lane with the sis, listing to music and singing at the top of our lungs.
dang guys the older i get the faster life flies by. remember when we were kids and summer seemed to be infinity. i wanna go back to those days.



Its still coldish at night, but despite the cold we had a campfire. which was fantastic! perfect way to end the day 10/10 recommend this!

 its finally 60 degrees.
Me: Summer is HERE!" automatically  puts ALL of my jackets away.
next day.
"Oh look its snowing."



     apparently its spring everywhere else but where I live. 
picture above is my grandpas lane. there are still no leaves on the trees where i live.... so yeah. lolol

Spent last week in PA with some of my family. it was a lovely time, 3 hour coffee shop conversations with the cousins about trips

ME AT 11:30 PM "Sara i think its time for Tea." 

also if any of you have favorite Tea blends that you love PLEASE please let me know. 
i'm kind of obsessed with tea right now. lolol. currently my personal fav (other than fresh mint from the garden) has been the hot cinnamon sunset for target! guyss its amazing! do yourself a favor and get some.


working in the garden again!!!!honestly is there anything as peaceful and de-stressing than this!?!?!

Waves by Dean Lewis//Majesty by Micheal W. Smith// Needtobreath's acoustic album// have been played SO many times this month.

also i may have binge watch the entire first two seasons of Riverdale. yeah it was pretty intense... lol


I've been reading through the New Testament this year. Ya'll its been so so so good! currently i'm reading in 1 Corinthians.  
I've been reading about God's Wisdom and Holy Spirit. amazing!
God has given us (His children) the gift of the Holy Spirit, to guide, lead, and direct us in the path of Righteousness. Isn't that Amazing!! what a magnificent Father we have!



 
HIGHLIGHTS
  • seriously going to say this again BUT WARM WEATHER. it was a long winter folkes. 
  • All the campfire feels!
  • Also bring on the Iced coffee. 
  • So i discovered Riverdale & now im kind of obsessed with it tbh. its so good. I'm not a huge lover of Drama but THIS show is fantastic!
  • I read 3 books this month that i LOVED!


So that pretty much sums up my month.

LEMME KNOW WHATS NEW IN YOUR LIFE
HOW WAS YOUR APRIL?
ANY EXCITING PLANS FOR MAY?


14 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to start gardening this year! xx
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the spring fever hard this year, and the fact that the weather just can't make up it's mind to stay warm is stressing me out too! But your April sounds lovely and it's so exciting to discover new things you love! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I know how you feel! I’m so ready for hot days!
      A thank you friend ๐Ÿ˜

      Delete
  3. Janelle what a great post!! I wish I had your kinda month, sounds like you had a lot of fun. I just love that tea too! I"m aways been obsessed with tea, it's literally my favorite drink. One thing I'm starting to love is this new movie series on PBS that my Nanny gor me into. Just came out this month, it's called Les' Miserable. I'm not sure how you pronounce it? It's not pronounced as it sounds Lol๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm sure I will figure it out. Once again great post girl!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh yess I read that book and watched the musical. Such. A . Good. Story!
      ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  4. EEEP I love your photos!!! This was such a cozy post. :)
    I'm almost done with my semester of college, and then I'm excited to finally get back to "life" again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw aw thank you friend ☺️
      Hope your last few weeks of college go well <3

      Delete
  5. loved this and allll the pictures are so prettyyyy. sounds like you had a wonderful month!

    wellll....my book is coming out on may 18th and i'm having a book signing, a few days after that i'm flying to texas and just got news abt what i'll be doing this summer so i'm wonderfully busy busy busy ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
      Oh how exciting!!!! I love traveling and trying new experiences!

      Delete
  6. I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing weird weather (we've been going between storms of rain and clear skies). I also love gardening! I plan on finishing my first year as a teacher and then enjoying summer vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my Mom (Elizabeth Briggs) is going through spirtal issues can you please pray for her?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram