9.20.2018

CALLED TO LOVE 



I often tell my closest friends I love you because I love you. Because I love you.. to show them that I love them not because of their style, or looks or interests,or because they have a good home life. I love them simply because I love them. But honestly there are people I like, more because they love Jesus so much it literally overflows and shines in there lives.  Isn’t that incredible. Your love for Jesus spilled out and is a radiant light! 

Jesus called us to LOVE  BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVED US

Even in that we are still  called to love. Called to love the hard people. The ones who wound you, called love the unloveable. Yep that’s the one, the person that came to your head. That’s the one you are called to love them deeply. Not because they are nice to you, or because you get along with them always.Loving someone you don’t want to is probably one of the hardest things ever. 


It’s really a simple concept. He loves, we love. 
Our God is good so let’s follow his commands and love like we are not promised tomorrow. Because we’re not. 

10 comments:

  1. What a great reminder! Thanks you for this post! <3
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great reminder! Excellent post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! It's so incredible to think loving is our highest calling too - often loving those around us it doesn't feel like a mission field, you know?! But it is. Thanks for this reminder and encouragement! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughh yess. and often it’s one of the hardest things we have to go through in our lives.
      Thanks for the comment ;)

      Delete
  4. Janelle so true! What a great reminder! John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that who so ever believes in Him should have eternal life.💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a challenging and thought provoking post. We have such a good and gracious God who forgives and redeems us of our mistakes that the least we can do is show His LOVe to others.
    thanks for the post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay YESSS this is so good!! I love how you said "He loves, We love." so simple yet profound. The LOve of JEsus is so unfailing.
    thanks for this post!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram