9.11.2018

|| HELLO AUTUMN TAG ||

So guys today I’m doing some I haven’t ever done on my blog before.... 
I'm going to host  a Autumn Blog tag!! 
I really enjoy reading tag posts, i think its a nice way to find out a bit more about the blogger, and since autumn is upon us (at least us who live in the northern part of the USA) the days are already feeling cooler and the leaves are beginning to change color. I figured this would be a perfect time to celebrate all the fallish things :) Also autumn is one of the most beautiful times of the year!

hope you all enjoy the tag! 


okay so here are the rules..
Please copy the questions ( below) answer them and write out your answers.. Please nominate at least 3 bloggers... try to avoid ones who have already done this tag. last of all, include this guideline in your post, and use the tag picture!! 

(1) favorite book to read on a rainy day? 
Although there are so many books to choose from, I'm going to have to go with The Blue Castle by L.M.Montgomery


(2)  Coffee or Hot chocolate?

Coffee for everrrrrrr



(3) Favorite fall TV show to binge watch?

UM THE OFFICE.



(4) what is your Favorite Fall scent?

probably the crisp, earthy smell of the leaves  



(5) Favorite Autumn drink?

An Chestnut Praline from Starbucks. they are amazing!!

(6) lover of Chai Tea?

So much YES. Chai Tea is literally one of the best things in the world.



(7) what excites you the most about Autumn?

The crisp early mornings when there is just a hint of frost in the air. its one of the most invigorating/peaceful  things ever. 


(8) Sweater or Hoodie?

Hoodie all the way 

(9) favorite thing to do in Autumn?

So there's this Cider Mill 20 minuets away from my place & no kidding they make the most amazing donuts & fresh Cider ever. i don't like donuts as a rule but these are soooo good! like i could eat a dozen if i had no self control....

I nominate...
Faith from Stories by FireFly
Sharla Sharla Beth

THOUGHTS 

WHATS YOUR FAVE FALL DRINK? DO YOU LOVE COOL RAINY DAYS

16 comments:

  1. This is a cool tag! And hoodies all the way! (I’m trying to get my mom to buy me an oversized one for Christmas.....we'll see how it goes.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of this tag!! Hoddies are my favorite as well! I have a bad habit of wearing one hoddie more than the rest of them just because it feels the most comfy? Loved getting to know you more!
    Simply Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy ohh thanks ;) ;)
      Ughhhhh hoodies are so amazing. I would wear them AL THE TIME if I could!!
      Aww you are so sweet

      Delete
  3. Fun tag! Great answers! And I love that picture!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh man u got me craving cider and donuts now THAT SOUNDS SO GOOD! what's the place called? Loved reading this xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ughhhh yes they are literally The Best doughnuts ever!!!

      Delete
  5. Oh, man I am so want fall weather now!!! I love wearing sweaters and boots and drinking chia tea all the time!! Chia lattes are my fav!!!! I LOVE autumn!!!! Loved reading this tag, so fun to read and great to learn more about you.💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Chai tea is one of the best things about fall ;)
      Thanks so much for commenting

      Delete
  6. Ah, 'The Blue Castle' is a great book! And yes to doughnuts and hoodies and cool peaceful mornings. :) Autumn is a wonderful season, although I must say, it's coming into spring here and I'm so excited, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn’t it though 🖤
      Spring is so beautiful as well!!! I love how every season has its own beauty ;)

      Delete
  7. Ughhhh the Blue Castle is awesome!!!its one of my favorite books :) love the questions! + rainy days are the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your blog & I'm in LOVE already!! Plus, I loved your answers! <3
    https://octoberslallu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram