11.25.2018

Family being Family 



Family.
How much does that word mean to you? What do you think of when you hear it? 
I think of so many memories that if I would try and write them down it would literally take pages and pages. And I realize that in being able to do that just how blessed I am. Blessed to have cousins and aunts to go Black Friday shopping with at 3 in the morning. Catching up with family I haven’t seen in a long time. Legit loving the people around you so much that no words can discribe how you feel. Knowing that this is your family and you belong. 
Family is such a sacred and amazing thing that we should never take for granted what an important role they play in your life. 
So today and every day I am thankful for family. 

What are you thankful for today?
Plus one crazy Thanksgiving memory 

14 comments:

  1. Family is such a blessing! <3
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family is so important!!! Loved this 💛

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! Family is such a great blessing. I love the pictures of you and your family. Angela and you look like twins in that picture love it! Hope ya had a great Thanksgiving!😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family is probably the top thing I'm most thankful for. Black Friday shopping is the best!
    | Julianna |
    https://keysofblackandivory.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much yes.
      Also Black Friday shopping is the bomb 🙈😂

      Delete
  5. Love you, Family 😍 I appreciate how you put it, and I love family to bits and pieces. Thank you for reminding me. Love youuu

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled across your blog and hi! It's nice to meet you. <3
    Family is something that I have realized I'm SO incredibly blessed to have. Really looking at all God has given me I will say that His biggest blessing is those He placed in my life. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy it’s wonderful to meet you too <3 <3
      Yes for sure!!

      Delete
  7. oh your Thanksgiving looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram