12.04.2017

//Christmas is almost here// Announcement




Happy monday everyone
I am super excited to announce that this year I get to be a  part of a really cool Christmas blog party hosted by the lovely Faith P.
Check out her blog here Stories by firefly

Starting December 14 - 24  I will be posting some of my favorite Christmas events
/gift wrapping/Christmas movies
 you get the picture 😊😊
 Anyway you don't want to miss this as quite a few other bloggers will also be participating in this event!!

Have a fantastic day that's hopefully filled with Christmas music and, snow lots of snow ✌
 -Janelle

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about the party, Janelle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too Janelle! How do we sign up for this event?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out Faiths blog to sign up. It ends today tho

      http://fireflysstoryspace.blogspot.com/2017/11/upcoming-christmas-blog-party.html?m=1

      Delete
  3. I am participating in The 12 Days of Christmas party too! I look forward to seeing all of your fun posts, Janelle! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram