3.28.2018

Beauty in the ORDINARY


Sometimes I find myself becoming discontent with the monotonous day to day life.
I want ADVENTURE.
I want to go places.
Drop everything and spend a weekend with friend faraway.

I go on Instagram and social media & see people who are traveling the world and going on amazing adventures and have this extravagant life style that are so different from my day-to-day life and I start to feel like like I'm living a boring, ordinary life .
I've been so blessed by being able to go on some pretty cool adventure of my own this year. But that's not my normal life style. Like legit my life can be so Monotonous at times. But even  Amidst our everyday, busy, and sometimes messy lives there is so much of Gods  beauty in the Ordinary.

Today (Wednesday) I woke up,  read my bible, took a shower & got ready for the day. Made coffee and then Spent the morning catching up on school  and writing an English essay. Ate lunch & did wash. Ran my brother out to work. Cleaned up my room. Helped my mom with some household work then, went to my cleaning job. Came back home & ate supper. Did a few random things, read couple chapters of a book and went to bed.
Such a  normal day with nothing crazy happening. Everything went  completely 100% right.
But when I woke up. God  gave me another day.
& how many days do I let go by without  thanking Him for all that He has given me? 

I have Hot water 

All the coffee I want 

I have some pretty amazing subjects & teachers. Plus actually  being able to finish school unlike so many kids in the world. 

I get to spend my days with my Family.

Thanking God for Amazon prime for ordering books. 

I stepped outside for a moment at my cleaning job and saw such a beautiful sunset.



//////////////
If you choose to look for the
 good you'll  be surprised
 by how many little blessings
 there are in the Ordinary. 




Life is what you make it. and i want to make my life beautiful. It doesn't away have to be filled up with grand adventures or spectacular moments. as L.M.M. would say the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those that bring simple pleasures.

So even though there are days that I wish exciting things could be happening I will chose to enjoy EVERY little and seemingly  insignificant moment that God gives me. 





WHAT ARE SOME SMALL JOYS THAT YOU ARE THANKFUL FOR TODAY + FAVORITE QUOTE/ BIBLE VERSE ABOUT HAPPINESS 

9 comments:

  1. wow yes this really hit home for me thank you for writing friend <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks ;) it’s something that God has really been laying on my heart for the past few weeks. I’m glad that you enjoyed it

      Delete
  2. Yes, Dear so true. I sometimes find my self thinking about how boring my life is instand of think about how wonderful it is. I am so thankful for a wonderful family, A great God, A lovely house, And amazing friends like you and Angela,😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey girl YESSS

      I KNOW JUST HOW YOU FEEL. BUT REMEMBERING DAILY ALL THE WONDERFUL BLESSINGS GOD HAS PLACED IN MY LIFE. OMW ITS ASTOUNDING!!!!

      Awww thnx girl. your so sweet:)

      Delete
  3. "The noblest art is that of making others happy." P.T.Barnum
    I think the quote above applies to your own life as well, its nobler to be happy and content with your life then when you complain and be unhappy with your life. You feel better and others like to be around you better. I am thankful for amazing family and friends, an even amazinger God, and the beautiful world we live in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMW LOVE That quote so much girl!!!!!

      Happiness is so often forgotten in out day-to-day life. BUT like honestly it's the MOST IMPORTANT part of our day.
      And YESSSSSSSSSS to like everything you said.

      Isn't fam da BOM. like legit they are so awesome!!!!
      And what would life be without friends.... cause they the best :D
      GOD IS SO AMAZING I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE HOW WONDERFUL HE IS XD

      thanks for the comment

      Delete
  4. It's so exciting and inspiring to just think about that every day can be turned into an extraodinary happy place by just focusing on the good, and the simple blessings that God puts there just for us!! I was very inspired by your inspiration^! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks dear :) it makes me happy that you enjoyed reading this post 😀

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram