7.17.2018

REMEMBER

Remember. 

remember that you are ardently and passionately loved by your creator. remember to always make time for adventure,  gather all the little moments and enjoy them to the fullest. Embrace the hard times and understand that this to shall pass. laugh often. remember that tears are beautiful too. read books that make you  F E E L. sleep out on the trampoline. dance in the rain. Sing at the top of your lungs! Drive with your windows open. Feel the sunshine on your face. 

but above all else. love. love unconditionally   Love because he first loved us, because earth and stars can and will pass away, but love will always remain.
 

Also!!!!
If any of you would like to be part of a awesome world wide book exchange (you only have to send your favorite book & get  up to 36 books back!!!!) 
comment “I’m in” in the comments and I’ll send you details!!

13 comments:

  1. Great post! And I'd love to hear details about the book exchange! Sounds fun!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksssss 😍😍 I just sent you an email about the contest directions πŸ€œπŸΌπŸ€›πŸΌ

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful reminder. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksssssss πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

      Delete
  3. Great post Janelle! I love the pictures that you took of Angela, that is so cool how you got fog in the back grounds!❤ I would love to be a part of the book exchange.😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, girl! <3 And yes...love conquers all. <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you 😊 they turned out quite well ;) ;)

      Delete
  5. Aw, I like this so much - beautiful photos and words. xx

    Also yes, I'd love to hear more about the book exchange! It sounds awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely πŸ’•πŸ’•

      I’ll message you the details about the book exchange πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

      Delete
  6. LOVEEEEEE!! thanks for these words of truth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram