1.26.2019

QUICK UPDATE

Hey lovelies, I know some of you may be wondering why I’ve dropped off the face of the earth. Yeah me too lolol. 
But seriously if you follow me on Instagram you know that
I’ve been in Central  America for the past few weeks
Anddd my WiFi seriously sucks. So with that said I really wanted to do a quick update and just wanted to let you know that a lot has happened this month. 

Hopefully when I’m in the states next week I’ll do a photo dump and give you more details as to what Janelle has been up too XD 



ALSO I’m  so greatfull that I’ve gotten to experience Central America like this, even though I’ve been coming here for most of my life (I have family that live down here) this has been a completely new adventure. And the Lord has been working in my life and heart ❤️ More of that later!

So tell me how was your January? What unexpected things has God done in your life this month?

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear more of your trip!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS SO COOL!!! what's your secret for traveling all over cuz lol I wanna steal it!! Can't wait to hear more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha have family that love to travel and that live in different countries so you have an excuse to visit them 😂☺️

      Delete
  3. Love this! SAME share the trip with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janelle I love, lovee! That black dress and the shoes.😁 where did you get them from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you! It’s actually a jumpsuit and my cousins 😭☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to hearing more! My January was pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow cant wait to hear more about your trip! it sounds like such a good time!

    This month was pretty crazy! I started a new job, Which i loveeee! which is kind of funny cause at first i didn't like it AT ALL but, it slowly started growing on me and now its one of the best parts of my day.. lolol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram