3.14.2019

Liebster Award





So i was tagged in this post a while ago. like months and months ago. and as you can see im just now getting around to posting it. i was tagged by the lovley Hanne, do yourself a favor and check out her blog Losing the Busyness

The rules are simple:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions they gave you
3. Name 11 facts about you
4. Nominate 11 bloggers to do this tag, and let them know
5. Give them 11 questions to answer

                                             

Questions to Answers 


What is your favorite winter tradition? skating and drinking a hot chocolate afterwords lolol cause my feet are frozen!

What is your favorite quote?
"I lay my whys before Your cross in worship kneeling, my mind beyond ALL hope, my heart beyond all feeling, and worshiping, and realizing that in knowing You I dont need a why. -Ruth bell Graham  

What is the book you read most recently, and what did you think of it? The Most recent book i read was THE Real Lincoln, a new look a Abraham Lincoln, his agenda and, an unnecessary war. it was SO good and eyeopening!! srly all you history lovers should defiantly read this book.
What is your favorite board game? I personally play more card games myself BUT i do enjoy a good game of Ticket to Ride.

What’s a name that you love but won’t ever use for your kids? I really like the name Liam. idk if i would for sure never use it though.

If you could learn one physical activity and do extremely well at it, what would it be? 
haha i honestly don't know. maybe soccer, or hockey since there's winter for 8 months of they year where i live.

What is your favorite brand? (i.e., Forever 21, Nike, etc; not restricted only to clothing) 
roolee. they have amazingggg clothes!!
What is your favorite trait in a friend?
Honestly I love when my friends feel comfortable around me to be their own quirky selves.. lol
What is your secret talent? 
haha i don't think i have one.. 

What was your favorite moment of 2018?
Can i even pick a moment? lolol but srsly this fall i spent the weekend camping at the ocean with some cousins and friends. at night we built a fire don at the beach & listen to the waves, sang, played games. it was pretty amazing!
_________________________________________

Okay now its my turn, here are 11 questions for you!

who is one person that has impacted the way you look at life.

what is your favorite season? and why.
tea or coffee?
favorite place you've gone too?
4 things that you're thankful for.
what is something you are passionate about?
last 3 books you read
what country would you most like to go too?
a bible verse that has spoken to your heart.
what makes you feel loved?
okay now tell us something random about yourself :)


SO if this looks like something you would be interested in doing, consider yourself tagged! 

5 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers! I might have to do this sometime! *winks*
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we allowed to pick the same person as someone else picked? How does this work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'll do this sometime, I love these types of posts ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram