8.09.2018

LIFE UPDATE

so this pretty much the past few weeks of my life in pictures.. I didn't do a end of the month post for July. mostly because i was gone and also because I'm living in denial that the summer is almost over. shakes head in amazement*  anyways here are a few highlights XD XD
                                                         babyyyy sis 
 
                                                             
so much love for these ladies... also this pic describes us perfectly 
BEST DAY EVERRRRRRR
For King and Country concert with these dudes!!
ughhh SO freaking amazing!



Summerness
I’ve been trying to soak up as much of this hot sunny weather as I can. My garden is producing so much vegetables.. I think I’ve had  just about every zucchini dish out there.. raspberries are ripe and ready to eat. Went coffee hopping (kinda) we a friend the other day. Spent WAY to much on clothes because they were ALL so cute. LOL addiction
So life has been good! And as always time seems to fly by faster than ever.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)!
WHAT SUMMER-NESS ARE YOU UP TO? SOMETHING NEW YOU’D LIKE TO TRY/DO

14 comments:

  1. i agree. it's so sad to think that summer is almost over *sniff sniff* But although summer IS my favorite season, I'm kinda ready for fall weather too. Wearing hoodies + sweaters. Drinking Russian tea + eating ginger cookies. Watching the leaves change colors + and feeling that crisp air. *sighs happily* Yes. I think I'm quite ready for fall :)

    I'm happy that you've had a lovely July!! And your baby sister is so sweet! Absolutely adorable <33

    loved this post!! and your pictures are always so aesthetic <333

    maddy || little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME GIRL!
      Fall is such a lovely season as well ;) all the warm colors and crisp mornings XD
      Ohhh Russian Tea sounds interesting!!
      We all adore the baby so much ��

      Awww thank you for the lovely compliment ;) :)

      Delete
  2. Great summer highlights! You always take such nice pictures!
    I love summer! One of the things this year that has been pretty awesome is frozen hot chocolate drinks! They are sooooo goood!!! :D
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <33 thank you girl!
      Ohhh yesssss that sounds fabulous;)

      Delete
  3. I love the pictures of you and your family, especially the one of you and baby Myia she is so cute!😘 How old is she now? My summer has been ok my Dad has cancer so there really hasn't been to much going on. We had really awesome tent service's wich was so legit! I Love iced lattes.😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you 😊
      She is six weeks old! I can’t believe how much she has grown already.
      Yes I am so sorry that your fam has to go through this trial.. prayers for you all

      Yes aren’t Iced lattes so good!!

      Delete
    2. Aww Thanks for the prayers girl!(;

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, these are the loveliest photos!

    I can't believe how quickly summer has flown by! So not ready for it to come to a close.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kk thank you so much :) :)
      WHYY THO summer has gone by so crazy fast.. ikr I live in a constant state of denial LOL

      Delete
  5. Love the pictures!
    If I may ask what app do you use to edit them?
    Summer has flown by so quickly for me! I can hardly believe it’s already August! Swimming in the lake and campfires are an essential part of summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing my dude.. I use the VSCO app.. it’s really cool ;) :)
      SAME GIRL!

      Delete
  6. This post is amazing!! Everyone of those pictures makes me feel those summer vibes!!
    Coffee hoping seems like fun. I've subscribed to your blog via GBF! Thanks for the sweet comment on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you dude!!
      YESS COFFEE HOPPING would be awesome 🙌🏼
      Aww love ur blog too!!

      Delete
  7. You are so awesome!
    i love you posts!!
    the For King and Country Concert looks fantastic!! I adore them esp there song Ceasefire XD XD
    lovely post as always....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram