12.15.2017

||12 days of Christmas|| all them gifts


[DAY TWO]

One of the reasons I love  christmas is that I get to give other people gifts. I get to wrap them in pretty paper ❤ and watch there faces as they open them up Christmas morning.
So for today's post I thought I would give you all a few ideas so you can make your gifts lovely!
Also I thought that it would be cool to share with you some of my favorite little shops/stores that I have discovered 😊

NATURAL/SIMPLE 
I love a clean, classy look. It's quite easy to find nice wrapping paper thats fairly cheep. Add a few small decorations/fir twigs 
and of course washy tape :D and yes I did get the ideas  from Pinterest*sighs*  is it just me or does anyone else have a slight addiction to Pinterest?!?!? Like WHAT!! Honestly anything you want to find, they have it... I  will refrain to mention  how much time I have or have not spent on it. *cough cough* 









I thought that was a really fantast idea!!



I found some Printabe Gift tags on Pinterest and loved them! Click on the link below to print them out for yourself ⬇️
FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS


NEED A CHRISTMAS PRESENT IDEA??
Well my dears look no further;)  here are some pretty cool shops that I have discovered and want to share with you!

/my__black_and_white_tee_shop/
Ok so awesomeness. This  tee shirt shop is so cool! I have bought 2 of her shirts and love them😊 they are so easy to pare with whatever style you like.

urbansouthern 
If you like leather and bags this is the shop for you(and me) so Urban Southern sells leather bags in case you didn't catch that, they have soooooo many beautiful leather totes and clutches. 

The Main Street Exchange 
This is a great store if you are looking for modest clothing thats still sylishe and fashionable. They have fantastic dresses *heart eyes*

She Reads Truth
I stumbled across this gem of a shop on instagram last year. They offer wonderful books of the bible studies and guides. They also have a bible which is REALLY awesome:)  all over its quite a lovely place to buy s special and meaningful gift!

WillowAndGraceShope
Hand made macrame bracelets that you are sure to love :) they go lovely with watches and other bracelets!

I hope you enjoyed this post 😊
Tomorrow is all about BOOKS *cue confetti*

-Janelle



9 comments:

  1. Great post Janelle! I still half to get my frist post up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas! And wow I what a great idea to share some of your favorite shops! I'm definitely going to have to check some of those out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the idea of supporting small businesses, plus they all sell super cool stuff😊😉

      Delete
  3. Ooohh, those gift wrap ideas are sooo lovely!! Only one problem...I would want to leave the gift wrapped! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram