4.08.2018

My Anthem 


             

I’ve got a lot of words stored up in this brain. I’ve got a lot of emotions held up in this heart. But how do I get it all out?

Sometimes I wonder if I could do better,  if I could just be better at sharing how I feel with others. Instead of running it through my head. A lot can go wrong doing that. I love to study why people are the way they are and how their parents and peers affect them.

My parents show me lots of grace. My siblings give me grace when I mess up. my friends  show me immense amounts of grace..... which leads me to the question. Why? Why me? Why do the so  readily hand out Grace to me when they know I will probably fail again. I have done nothing to deserve it. As I reflected on this I put the pieces together.

I found something in common.

All of these people.

All of these people who love me with such a gentle, passion, love  Jesus with a POWER. These people love Jesus and put Him in their lives. Every moment of every day.  They put their lives in His hands because they know the truth of exactly where their going. They know that the grace of Jesus is going to meet them there. Right where their at. Isn’t that amazing!!!

This is my anthem these days. Grace is an incredible thing. I hope you reflect on it and thank the people who give it to you.

It’s strong. It’s ardent. It’s steadfast. And it will take you far. I love Jesus guys. I really do. That’s why I smile. My heart beats to this simple truth and I hope it clicks with you.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON GRACE + HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED A TOUGH SITUATION WHERE YOU HAD TO EXTEND GRACE TO SOMEONE

                                     
         
                              

8 comments:

  1. I love your post girl, You are so beautiful in those pictures.😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. <3 You have a beautiful heart, girl, and your love for Jesus is evident. Blessings!! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you ;) that brought a smile to my face. You’re a gem ✌🏼

      Delete
  3. Yes girl yes! This subject is so close to my own heart! I think it is a vital key to life in general. You are an inspiration to many! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram