2.22.2018

{life update}



V A C A T I O N 
since our family has chosen to reside in the most northern part of New York we usually  spend a couple weeks down south during the coldest part of the winter (February, and also December & January & March pretty much the whole winter....) anyways it's always something i look forward to. 

So we've been in FL for almost two weeks, and on Thursdays we are flying to Central America *flails hands in excitement* to spend a couple of weeks with some of our relative!! The excitement is real :D

Oh also we spent our first week here with my cousins. Which was pretty cool. 



R A N D O M N E S S 

okay so I'm sure you've noticed that i recently updated my blog.. again. i know guys, i feel like I've been changing things around for quite some time. BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS NEW TEMPLATE! so i can say with confidence that this look is going to stay for quite a while :D

Okay so idk what coffee has against me recently but I have spilt every.single.cup. I've bought. 
Me. Sits down on lounge chair and (unwisely) puts cup on the ground beside me.  A couple minuets later gets up and knocks iced coffee and 90% of its contents onto the ground. *tears* 
So please excuse me while I go mourn for my coffee.

Also while on vacay I've been reading books like I drink coffee ( as soon as I'm finished w one I'm ready for the next) 

Random fact. 
I carried my books every where I went. 
All over the resort. 
To the coffee shop.
Back to the pool.
Then once again to the coffee shop.



Srly loved those books so much. 
And yes of course  I'm going to share them with you all ;) 

FYI This is one series 

Book one. Sandy Toes 
Book two. Salty Kisses
Book three. Sunset Lullaby

Christy & Todd the  baby years.
Yesss  finally read this series. It was quite delightful. I read all three of them in a week. which really isnt that short of a time for me if i really like books :) 
It's a companion series to the Christy Miller books. It was so wonderful  to reunite with the characters and a couple new ones. Its a good thing that I'm away from home because I would go on a book buying in splurge like legit. 
I love Robin Jones Gunn. From the first time I read this series I felt as though I could relate to so much stuff that the Characters go through.  It's awesome. Read them 

Oh also I finally wrote a bio, check it out Here

And yeahhh that pretty much sums up the last few weeks of my life ✌


what have you all been up too/ Have you ever read any books By Robin Jones Gunn + If so which books

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the pictures of you and your family Janelle!😊 I have never read Robin Jones books before but I heard that they are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl ;) thanks!
      You should totally check her books out. They are legit amazing.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram