2.19.2018

// M E //




Me.


1. I LOVE all things sour. Like for real. When people crave desserts I wish for salt & vinegar chips.

2. I've travled to Central America & Africa + 37 states in the USA.

3. I have this obsession with coffee. I could drink cup after cup all day long. HELP

4. My bookshelf is so filled with books that I have stacks piled around my room.

5. I like to write but often find it hard to put my thought into words

 6.I'm in love with Jesus. ♡ the older I get the more I realize just how much I need HIM

7.I love my family + cousins are the greatest to go on adventures with ;)

8.I'm the oldest of 6 kids.

9. I love history.

 10. I mostly read christian / historical fiction but I have been know to like fanticy (Narnia) and nonfiction.

 One random thing about you + what country would you most like to visit?

9 comments:

  1. Ahhh, the blog is SOO pretty, Janelle!! :D :D So much fun to learn more about you too. Let's see...random thing about me—people are always messing my name up. I've been called Hope more times than I can count, and Starbucks is constantly marking me down as 'Faye'. xD
    Country I'd like to visit—England? France? idk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you girl! :)

      Oh My stars! you have no idea how many times i get my name spelled wrong. haha
      and yesssss England & France are Fantastic countries. I would LOVE to go there some day.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Oh Faith, I feel your pain. My name is always not being pronounced right. Its gets really annoying.
    I relate with a lot of the things you have there, Janelle, especially 5, 6, and 9. I would really like to visit Swizterland. But also a lot of other places. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw I really like your shirt. I believe its to true X/

      Delete
    2. Gahhh Switzerland!! That would be such a cool place to go!! ;)
      And yes I LOVE THE T-SHIRT! I got it off of this super cool Instagram shop ;D

      Delete
  3. I Love post Janelle! And I would like to go to Paris or Pennsylvania to see the liberty bell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey those are cool places ;) Paris would be amazing!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram