5.04.2018

SITTING, WAITING, HOPING , LOVING 





I SIT, AND I WAIT, AND I HOPE, AND I LOVE.

 or at least i try to. Jesus never threw himself at us Jesus whispers "come" in hopes we will listen. He doesnt try to make us. He doesn't push us. but He simply says my love is here and you are welcome to it. 
 its no secret my love for Jesus runs deep but its not always that way. 
I HAVE  HARD TIMES
we all do, some worse than others. so how do you reach those people? how do you reach someone who is so far away from the truth? sometimes i think theres no way i can, which leads to a lack of love. 
does that make sense? that when i dont think there is any way i can help this person understand Jesus its almost like i forget to love. which is so twisted and messed up. in these times i ask Jesus to awaken my heart. because there is so much more i know i can be if i just tell our heart to wake up. were called to love like Jesus, can we do that? 
when Jesus said come, i'm here, i love you he didn't try to persuade us to follow his example, he simply set the example and said its here if you want it. that's how i hope to be.
 i hope one day i can love like this. like Jesus. i don't want to believe someone cant find Jesus, because if i can fall deeper and deeper into Jesus every single day, why cant someone else. through this journey of finding who i am and who i want to be I've learned something, this way, this path to Jesus we talk about finding, if you believe its real and its true you will never find it. i have confidence that i can be the one to show someone the truth but i know in doing that i have to absolutely believe in it. so, ill sit and ill wait, ill hope and ill love

THOUGHTS ON TOPIC?
ANYONE ELSE GET WHERE IM COMING FROM LOL
ALSO GUYYYYSSSSS ITS LIKE SPRING AND IM TOTALLY HAPPY ABOUT THAT



7 comments:

  1. Yes, I know what you mean. There is so many people lost that need to find Jesus. It is so sad to think about what half of the teens are doing today. Just to think that we are so blessed to have such wonderful family's and to have the right to homeschooled. God is so amazing! What a great post girl! Also love the pictures of you and Angela you guys must have been a little younger then I am I right? So crazy to believe How much we have all grown I now you are graduateing,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ops! I meant am I right? Not I am I right. All get it right one of these days lol😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sit. Wait. Hope. Love. Very well put.
    Thanks for posting. And love the horses pictures!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!!
      YESS MY TALENTED COUSIN TOOK THOSE PICTURES. XD
      THNX FOR COMMENTING

      Delete
  4. Hello Janelle. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honored to get connected with you as well as know you and about your intereste in Godly things. I remember my dad who was a Preacher in rural part of India had horse but I was so small to ride the horse but I would love to ride the horse if I happen to come to America. One of our family friends in Texas do have horse . I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come with your best friend to Mumbai to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you and your best friend can have a life changing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 💕💕💕
    WORDS GIRL!!
    Loved this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram