4.29.2018

April Wrap Up


WARNING.... LOTS OF RANDOMNESS COMING YOUR WAY 
(proceed at your own risk)
Snow. basically all April did this month was snow. *burst into sobs*
  • listened to a TONNNNN of Frank Sinatra...... aka danced wildly around my room. *cough*

  • Went to Albany with my homeschool group for Legislative day. Got to pass out bills to Assembly men and Senators. XD Toured the Capitol & went to a musueam. Guyssss my feet were LITERALLY dead. But still cool experience all around.

  • My record player broke. srly saddest day of my life
  • so I've been writing this 'short' story for you all BUT it is getting to be wayyy longer than i first thought. Currently im at 11,254 words BUT hopefully I can have it finished by the end of May. XD (Or sooner, depending in how much time this procrastinator sets aside for scribbling) 
  • Also Guys. WHAT THE HECK! WHEN CALLS THE HEART. no words ..  HOW CAN JACK BE DEAD?!?!?!? (I was honestly in shock for 2 days) 

  • I got a espresso maker and basically been drinking lattes ALL day long. its amazing.  
  • it was like 60 the other day. so warm! people were like "WOW WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY" #LIFEINNEWYORK

POSTS OF THE MONTH



FAVE BLOG POSTS



THE BOOKS READ





ALL THINGS NEW
 BY LYNN AUSTIN 
Description 
fiction/historical/christian 
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

It's the end of the Civil War, and Josephine, her now widowed Mother, Eugenia, and her sister return to their plantation in Virginia. But life is different now. Many of the women are now widowed. But the biggest change in the South is that the slaves who made life on the plantation so easy were now "free"....but where would they go & how could they survive without no education or experience outside the direction of their Master? Lizzie and her husband Otis decided to stay & serve Eugenia's family but Eugenia had to learn a different set of rules. This book is a good history lesson of life right after the War and the attitude changes that had to take place in order for there to be Reconstruction.

This is my second time reading this book. I have so much love for Lynn Austin. Her books are very historically accurate and depict the time period quite well! its always a pleasure to read one of her books. XD soooo if your looking for a book to buy........


FAVE THING ABOUT APRIL + HAS IT BEEN COLD OR WARM WHERE YOU LIVE. 


Happiest times are spent with a book in hand

10 comments:

  1. I'M LEGIT STILL IN SHOCK OVER JACK. LIKE IDEK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I SRLY can’t even...... the tears are real 😭

      Delete
  2. Grat post Janelle! <3 I know what you mean girl I am so upset about Jack leaveing.😓 Now Elizabeth is expecting. A lot of people said that they are not going to watch the show anymore because he is not in it. I think I know why he left because he has a girlfriend and I think he is getting married that is probably why he left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wrap up post! I know! I can't believe Jack dies!!! They can't do that! They spent like five seasons to get married and now he dies! It's crazy.
    All Things New sounds like a great book to read!
    Thanks for posting;-).
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESS like i was so legit shocked... i still cant believe it.

      And you should totally read All Things New XD its honestly amazinggggg!
      THANKS FOR THE COMMENT
      XXXXX

      Delete
  4. I haven't gotten to that episode yet of WCTH but heard of it thru another person and I'm just like "this can't be real!!" I mean I know Daniel Lissing's [the actor of Jack] contract ran out and he was scheduled for another show but like SRSLY?! *contuinued tears*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I honestly can t even.. why Kack *wipes away tears*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram