10.06.2018

MUSIC IS A GLIMPSE INTO THE SOUL.






I read a quote once that went something like this 
"when someone shares a song with you that is really important to them you should turn it up and lay on your bed and, close your eyes and REALLY listen to it.. even if its ten minuets long, because at the end you will know that person much better i think."
My love for this quote is unbelievable 

So something cool that Apple Music & Spotify has are that you can follow people, listen to their playlists and find some really unique songs along the way...
The other day I was listening to someone’s playlist, the songs weren’t in the genre I tend to listen too. But I thought it was so interesting how different songs relate to different people. There are Songs I might not like that are probably someone else’s favorite song that they played 50+ times in the car. 

Music speaks to us in a way that no other thing can. it captures a moment. you can laugh and dance to music. sometimes it makes you weep, the words touch your soul deeply. 

& I was just amazed at the creativity that God has given us as people, I mean we are all so different. No playlist ever going to be exactly the same. No two people are going to like every single song the other person does. We are all so unique, with different likes and dislikes.... and i find that utterly amazing.

thoughts? 
is there a certain song that speaks to your soul? 

11 comments:

  1. Music is amazing! God knew what he was doing when he created it. I especially love your last paragraph. "We are all so unique, with different likes and dislikes.... and I find that utterly amazing."
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good! love this post

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Girl.. this. is so. amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, love this because it is so true! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl! This is so true!❤ God sure did know what He was doing when he created music!!✌ the song that speakes to me most is one of my favorite songs, Lift Up Your Hands, And Praise His Holy Name, by Jimmy Swaggert ministrys. It is like so legit!😍

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram