10.04.2018

PURSUE YOUR PURPOSE 

I’ve been asked a lot recently “what are my plans/purposes in my life” and honestly I don’t have much of answer for them. It’s not that I don’t have dreams or ambitions, but sometimes they seem out of reach. But guys here’s the thing.. there not. Jesus knows your dreams, he understands them. But my dreams can’t be my soul purpose for living. 



My purpose is to fulfill the will the Lord has for me, to love like Jesus, to love the unlovable, to help where needed, to find joy in the daily life, to share ALL that I have, and to be completely and fully surrender to His will. 
So yes I do have a plan for my life.. I plan to LIVE. Live it to the fullest. 
 pursue your purpose, pursue your purpose with passion. 

what are some of you dreams/passions you want to pursue? + one thing you really want to do before the year is over.

14 comments:

  1. This is a great reminder! I love this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! Thank you for sharing this! <3
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thing to keep in mind! Thanks for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great reminder Girl!❤ for me I would Love to become a Hospice Nurse, I feel that God has called me to become one. I have always wanted to help take care of older people and such, I know God's plan's are always right! And maybe? Will this is a big maybe! I might get married someday, and who knows maybe have kids? But as of right now I am not thinking that far. I hope ya have a wonderful week Janelle! May God bless you greatly!😁

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, yes! This is a great post, and I like how succinctly you share things. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram