12.14.2017

12 Days of Christmas || day one || Did someone say Christmas Songs||


  《M E R R Y  C H R I S T M A S 》
Today I am super excited to be joining the  12 Days of Christmas Blog Party !!! 
This is the first year That I am a part of this and I'm pretty stoked to share some things with all of you 😉
 Are y'all glad it's Chrismas time again??  *distant sounds of me jumping up and down and singing Christmas songs*
I think Christmas is my favorite time of year, there's so much to celebrate and give thinks for.
I think  Isaiah 9:6 describes it best.
Jesus is the reason we even have Christmas and I for one  am  so thankful that he came into this world to save us!
 Often we get so caught up with Christmas preparations and the busyness of the season that we forget to stop and really thank God for the gift he gave to us. Guysss I'm totally preaching to myself. Can we just slooowwww it down, appreciate the small things. Your house doesnt have to look like a Pinterest board *cough cough* you don't have to have 5 different kinds of cookies and deserts for Christmas lunch, your gifts perfect and #inst worthy..
 instead why don't we  turn our eyes and hearts towards those whose don't have  family to share this season with. Christmas is a hard and painful time of year for many people all around us. 
I want to challenge each one of you (and me as well) to look past yourself and show the kindness and Love of Christ in this season we set aside to celebrate Him and the light He brought into the world on that night so long ago.


December Thankful List


|snowy days|skating parties| Christmas music| celebrating the birth of JESUS Christ|all the yummy cookies| joy| warm coats & hats|family| hot chocolate| Christmas caroling|snowy days| hallmark movies| 
And did l mention Christmas music???
It's such a joyful time of year! Dispite the cold of New York, people seem to be filled with warmth and good cheer for others ❤

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing it loud for all to hear.
-buddy the elf 
Hmmmm yessss! Like blast those tunes🎶
So yes that is what I plan to do today!!
Get ready for some songs coming your way!

C H R I S T M A S  M U S I C



Noel sung  By the AMAZING Lauren Daigle 
Where to even begin...  THIS SONG!!! Her voice. Um everything!!!  It's literally the most beautiful Christmas song EVER!! And I will admit I listen to it even when it's not Christmas *you gasping in surprise*



GLORIOUS
 by For King & Country 
I ADORE these artists and guyssss they just released  their first FULL CHRISTMAS ALBUM  everrrrrrrr *heart eyes*  All of there songs are fabulous. please go listen to there music.



Out of all the Pentatonix Christmas songs  Hallelujah is probably my favorite, they sing it so  and also 'Mary did You Know' is pretty fantastic as well.😁




I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
By Casting Crowns

Alright. Pure love!! It is the most beautiful music with a twist of melancholy, but not enough to make the listener sad. Only enough to give the chills. with new harmonies, strings, and a few songs they wrote themselves. There are violins or cellos in almost every number. This is magic. Heaven. Pure Love




WINTER WONDERLAND

Wonderful Christmas song by the ever-so-talented Michael Buble!! His songs always make me feel warm and fuzzy!! Especially during the winter holiday season!!



LAUREN DAIGLE
Light of the world 

My favorite song of the new Lauren Daigle Christmas album is "Light of the World" - her only original song of the ten. The lyrics and music are inspired, and Lauren's voice is so worshipful! I hope she will give us an entire album of original Christmas songs in the future

What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?

{Check in tomorrow for the next Christmas post}






11 comments:

  1. Awww Janelle! I love this post! I totally agree with you, and thank you for the reminder!! It's easy to get caught up in everything else, isn't it? I just did a post that included favorite Christmas songs too, and mine included quite a few of yours! Awesome post, and great reminder! It's a pleasure to have you apart of the blog linkup this year! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you😊 i could listen to Christmas music allll the time:) *slight addiction*

      Delete
  2. Janelle this is by far one of the best post. It has such a meaning to it. Now! After I do some more school then I will get on to my Christmas blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah all these are great songs *heart eyes* also, great reminder at the beginning of the post... definitely something I needed to hear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh It's so hard to choose favorite songs *distant sighs*
      I'm glad you liked the post 😊😊

      Delete
  4. Great post, Janelle! I love "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOVVEEE fK&C's Christmas album!! *all the hearts* <33 Noel and Light of the World are beautiful too.

    Thanks for the reminder to shine Christ's light to others, this Christmas season and always. And thanks for taking part in the party! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank your Faith! Also For King and Country are so amazing 😁😁

      Delete
  6. Oh Janelle! Most of those songs strike a special cord in my heart...
    I love Lauren Daigle's voice! #goals I also love for King and Country's songs Into the Silent Night and Baby Boy. So good.
    Thanks for the great post! Melody

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram