7.03.2017

Welcome


SO as the title of my blog suggest, I am a avid book lover! Honestly give me a good stack of books and, a cup of hot coffee, and i"ll be in heaven.
WARNING this blog is only for the book worms.
 OK so what will this blog be about? Well, i'm so glad you asked.
 If you're like me its hard to find a good book. OK so of course  you have your favorites, the books  that you have read over, and, over and, over again till the pages are nearly falling out: and  if asked to by a poor unsuspecting person "Hey whats this book about" You could probably word for word repeat the book cover to cover. No? well maybe that's just me :) But you can't just keep reading the same books all the time. So I'm going to be sharing with y'all some of my personal favorite books.  And oh my stars do have a lot of them. (rubs hands together gleefully) Because if you're like me i'm always on the search for a good griping, suspenseful book.

 I'm going to try posting at least once or twice (if i feel inspired) a week.
Although i'm not necessarily an aspiring author once in a while I do enjoy writing a short story so I might post some of them on here , as well as other random posts that come into my head.

I want to share with you one of my favorite verses.
   
Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God;that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1 Corinthians 2:12

Have a Fantastic week!

4 comments:

  1. Janelle, I cannot wait for more posts! I love the title and am super excited to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janelle! I am a book lover as well and I look forward to reading your posts! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram