12.20.2017

12 Days of Christmas|| Not another Movie Review


Can we stop for a moment and recognize that Christmas is less thanbone week away!!! *stares in disbelief at how fast time goes by* like HOW!?!? 
 I'm sure you all have seen a ton of Christmas Movie reviews the past few days. I know Just hang in there with me :D 
The three movies that I am about to share with you and some of my favorite. If you can't tell I'm a sucker for old movies *cough cough*  so that's what you're going to get today!! The first movie is favorite of mine and is a timeless classic. 


It's  A Wonderful Life 
||Description||
 The film stars James Stewart as George Baily, a man who has given up his dreams in order to help others and whose imminent suicide on Crirstmas Eve brings about the intervention of his guardian angel, Clarence Odbody. Clarence shows George all the lives he has touched and how different life in his community of Bedford Falls would be had he never been born.

My Review
Goodnesa where shall I even begine?!? Every Christmas Eve our family sits down laided with bowls of popcorn and yummy cookies,  and watches It's a Wonderful life. This movie is so lovely. If you've never seen it then please So yourself a favor a watch it! I promise that you won't regret it!
______________

When calls the Heart Christmas ||Description||
When Calls the Heart: Christmas, is a special edition of the beautiful Christmas film originally released to DVD as When Calls the Heart: Heart of Faith.Erin Krakow, Daniel Lissing, Jack Wagner and Lori Loughlin star in a beautiful story where Christmas is coming to Hope Valley, and everyone's in a festive mood. Rosemary and Lee have returned from their honeymoon to reside in their new row house next to Elizabeth, who's busy helping her students mount a nativity play. A traveling peddler, Sam, is mistaken for Santa by the kids...and then mistaken for a thief by Jack! But Elizabeth is stunned when word arrives that the supply train has derailed. Without costumes for the play, food for the feast and presents for the kids, Christmas will be ruined!It takes a lot of faith, spirit, and the cooperation of friends and family to show Hope Valley what Christmas is all about!
My Review
It's a When calls the Heart Christmas movie!! ♡ * be still my heart* ugh this show is so great!!! The characters are lovely and interesting.
Whose my favorite character??
Well I am so glad that you asked *rubs hands together gleefully* Rosemary of course. Without her laughable and I'll be it, slightly strange personality, the show would not be the same. She brings a delightful twist to the screen.
 If  You are a fan of When calls the Heart TV show that Belive me this special Christmas movie will be the perfect thing to add to your chrismas movie binge. ;)
I loved it so much! There was laughter and fun. A must watch!
_________________

Holliday Inn
||Description||
Screen legends Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire sing and dance their way into your heart in one of the most timeless holiday classics ever, Holiday Inn. Featuring the Academy Award-winning song, "White Christmas," Crosby plays a song-and dance man who leaves showbiz to run an inn that is open only on holidays. Astaire plays his former partner and rival in love. Follow the two talented pals as they find themselves competing for the affections of the same lovely lady (Marjorie Reynolds). 'Tis the season for one of the most sensational musical comedies of all time!

My Review 

Just imagine yourself back in the days where your family sits in the living room, the sound of Frank Sinatras voice sings over the radio. Don't those days sound so great. :D  it's the 50s you know the time period your grandparents remember. I love this particular time in history. So it's no surprise that some of my favorite movies just happen to be old black and white one!
  think of an inn which is only open on holidays - lots of singing, dancing, dining, etc. Fred Astaire], Bing Crosby and Marjorie Reynolds. This is a film the entire family will enjoy!. lots of fun, creativity, scheming, and laughs. What a great movie for all seasons... Highly recommend and not to be missed.
________________

-Janelle

12 comments:

  1. I love When Calls the Heart!!!! :D So, I definitely enjoy that Christmas one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss another heartie! Hahaha they make my heart happy!

      Delete
  2. It's a Wonderful Life!! WCTH!! *squeals* So good <33 I currently have a library loan of Holiday Inn, so obviously I need to watch soon. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love When Calls The Heart. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's just say When Calls the heart is like one of my favorite things...ever! [Hallmark in general is awesome and then Christmas Hallmark...] I have seen all of these except Holiday Inn which looks really good! I also love It Happened on 5th Avenue! Such a great old one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rightttt!! *grins at the mention of Halmark Christmas movies*

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram