3.09.2018

What should I Blog about next???



Okay So I know I said *gulp* that I would try and once a month do a book  post about an Author\Era in time, BUT obviously I have not been as consistent with that as I would have liked. (In other words like never) *shakes head in disappointment*

So in light of this fact I thought I would ask you, my faithful readers what You would like to see more of. 
When I first started this blog my idea was to make it mostly about my obsession with books, haha .......but I feel like recently I've kind of drifted away from that.
Soooooo what I would like to do is throw out some options of possible future posts
Simply leave a comment on which one you would like to see more of. :D


 1.More posts about my slightly crazy  life.
Previous post on this matter Me  January wrap up thing
2. More posts about collections of books from different time periods\ genra 
Christmas Books  Vocal War books 
3. More posts about Authors & the books they wrote.
Let's talk Authors
4. More Random thought about life & our faithful God 
Last Minute Camping trip 
5. All of the above 


WHAT DO YOU WANT TO READ MORE OF??? PUT YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENT BELLOW⬇️ ALSO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR A POST ABOUT MY FAVORITE AUTHOR

Happiest times are spent with a book in hand

11 comments:

Thank you for taking time to leave me a message. It really means a lot to me! I’ll try and respond to each and every on of them.

Instagram